Join our £1 per employee appeal
Trudie Drake -
We want to reach many more of our colleagues in need and do more than ever before to provide help when it’s needed the most. But to do this we need your help, which is why we’re asking all ABTA Members to support our 2012/13 £1 Per Employee Appeal. ABTA, Advantage Travel Centres, All Leisure Group, Midcounties Co-operative Travel, Sunvil Holidays and TUI are just some of the companies already supporting the appeal.
There are several different ways to take part.
• Simply donate £1 for every employee you have.
• Collect £1 from each of your employees and send in the total.
• Do both by ‘match funding’ every £1 collected from employees.
• Set up a payroll giving scheme for your employees.
• Or come up with your own ideas.
Whether you can spare £1 or £100, it will go a long way to helping people in the travel industry. It’s thanks to your generosity that we’re able to keep on giving support to those who need it the most. ABTA LifeLine is for all of us in the industry, past and present – and you just never know, one day it might be one of your colleagues who gets to benefit.
Director, ABTA LifeLine