In aid of Family Holiday Association and ABTA LifeLine 2020
Fancy a fun day of sailing in aid of two fabulous charities? The popular annual regatta is renowned for being a great day of healthy competition. An excellent opportunity for some team building, sunshine and some celebratory drinks! And last but certainly not least, Family Holiday Association and ABTA LifeLine have not forgotten the main reason you will be attending, and that’s to win the highly coveted Sunsail trophy!Programme, Wednesday 8th July 2020
*A total of up to 3-4 races will take place
- 08:30 hrs – You’ll start with a wholesome breakfast at Wildwood Port Solent where you will meet your very own Skipper and 1st Mate
- 0930 hrs – Wonder down to the yachts and then head out following an induction and safety brief
- 1055 hrs - First warning signal from Race Control (5 minutes to go, exciting) A programme of up to four races* will be provided, with time for a lovely packed lunch onboard and hopefully some sunshine paired with that!
- 1630 hrs – Return to Port Solent, where we’ll head back to the Wildwood to enjoy an afternoon tea with a glass of fizz to celebrate!
- 1700 hrs – Prize giving to crown the Charity Sailing Champions! (Could this be you?)
- 1745 hrs – Guests to depart at their leisure, either head home or enjoy an evening in the wonderful Port Solent, the choice is yours.
Please note that depending on weather conditions timing may vary, however the fun will not!This incredible day of sailing includes:
This is all included for on £2,100 + VAT (per yacht)
- Teams of 8-10 sailors* (open to all abilities)
- Skipper and First Mate per yacht
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- A full day of glorious sailing on the Solent
And as a change, this year we are also offering individual places, for just £210pp**
Enjoy a day of sailing and networking with industry colleagues, join us and book now.
Know a little more about the charities you will be support and the good they do for their beneficiariesThe Family Holiday Association
– Provides struggling families with a much-needed respite break. Some families have never been away from home before and the opportunity to go to the sea, play in the sand and see somewhere new is a true gift. Click here to find out more about FHAABTA LifeLine
– Helping travel industry colleagues in need with white goods, food vouchers, financial guidance, benefits advice, mental health support, emergency repair and so much more. From individuals going through a bereavement to redundancy ABTA LifeLine are here to lend a helping hand and lighten the load. Click here to find out more about ABTA LifeLine
Book your place now by filling out the booking form
Or if you would like any further information, please email Michelle
or call FHA on 020 3117 0657. We will be happy to help!Notes:
*We can only offer this if there is a minimum crew of 8 on a yacht, but please be assured any cancellations will be issued a full refund
Please note this schedule is a guide only and times may change