Prior to applying, please read the below information
Top Tips and information for applying to ABTA LifeLine:1.
Please check your eligibility
before applying. You must have worked or be working for an ABTA Member or be engaged in the sale of ABTA products. You will need to supply evidence that you have worked for the ABTA Member. The online application form itself does not screen out non members. If in doubt please email LifeLine@abtalifeline.org.uk2.
If you have applied for support and not heard back from us please check your spam folder.
If you are struggling to manage during this challenging time we are here to support you. From helping you buy essential groceries, to debt and benefit advice, payment of priority bills, redeployment and wellbeing support, we will do what we can to help you and your family in your time of need.
We can support you with:
- Emergency food vouchers - for immediate relief, essential grocery shopping
- Urgent financial advice on debt, budgeting and benefits - through our partner Citizens Advice Manchester (CAM)
- In certain cases, crisis grants to help with priority bills such as rent, mortgage, utility and council tax
- Mental health support - through our partner The Centre for Crisis Psychology (CCP)
- Redeployment support
Please ensure you have the following governance documents
ready to attach (blanking out personal details such as account numbers for your own security) as you will not be able to save your progress:
- Copy of your driver's licence
- Documentation to confirm you work or worked for an ABTA Member
- The latest 3 months of bank or building society statements for all household accounts - with your address on
- Confirmation of redundancy, self employment (dates) furlough, reduced hours
- Confirmation of the benefits you receive (e.g. official letters, bank statements, GOV.UK)
- Confirmation of your liabilities and debts, copies of outstanding priority bills or statements such as rent/energy/ council tax/ water.
We appreciate this is a long list, but the more information you can provide us, the quicker we can review your case and assess the best way to help you.
Please be aware you email/send documents at your own risk.
Applicants will need to demonstrate financial hardship. We are currently NOT
accepting applications by post.The Process
Once we have received your application we will come back to you with any further questions after which your case will be considered by the Trustees who will decide if we can help and in what capacity.
We will do our very best to assess your application as soon as we can, but please be mindful that these are very challenging times with many people seeking help.
The application form itself is not a guarantee of help. Each application will be treated on a case-by-case basis and with the duty of care it deserves.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0203 693 0170.Once you have applied, please check your SPAM folder before contacting us if you have not heard anything. Our form has been created on Jotform so please look out for the emails from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.