Prior to applying, please read the below information
We recognise that if you are considering applying to ABTA LifeLine for support that you are going through a very challenging time. We will do our best to make the process as efficient as possible whilst being empathetic to your situation.
It is important you read the guidance notes carefully to determine your eligibility. Also, if you don't provide the correct documentation it will slow your application down.
Top Tips and information for applying to ABTA LifeLine:
- Please check your eligibility before applying. You must have worked or be working for an ABTA Member or be engaged in the sale of ABTA products. You will need to supply evidence that you have worked for the ABTA Member. The online application form itself does not screen out non members. If in doubt please email LifeLine@abtalifeline.org.uk
- You must be able to demonstrate financial hardship
- Please link your bank accounts by Open Banking. We will not accept uploaded PDFs
- If you have applied for support and not heard back from us please check your spam folder.
The application platform is provided by our trusted partner, Lightning Reach which uses secure technology to make the application process as quick and safe as possible for you.It's a simple 3 step process
- Register and complete your profile here
- When asked to provide details of your work history, make sure to select ‘Travel / Tourism’ from the Industry drop down list to ensure you are matched to ABTA LifeLine
- Once you’ve completed your profile, you should receive a support match to ABTA LifeLine. Click ‘continue’ to complete and submit your application.
The profile you create on the Lightning Reach portal can also help you to find and apply for support from other support organisations easily and securely. We recommend that you submit your application to ABTA LifeLine first before submitting applications to other organisations.
For help with completing your application, visit Lightning Support
and search for ‘ABTA LifeLine’.What happens next?
Once we have received your application we will come back to you with any further questions after which your case will be considered by the Trustees who will decide if we can help and in what capacity.
We will do our very best to assess your application as soon as we can, but please be mindful that these are very challenging times with many people seeking help.
The application form itself is not a guarantee of help. Each application will be treated on a case-by-case basis and with the duty of care it deserves.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
or call 0203 693 0170.