In Bodrum we need your help to raise the vital funds needed to support travel colleagues who have fallen on hard times, only made harder with the cost of living crisis. People like Dave who last winter had to choose between eating or heating.
This is how you can get involved:
1. Ride for your LifeLine- On Monday 30 October, brought to you by Intrepid Travel in partnership with Avis Budget Group, you can experience the wonders of the Turkey and the Bodrum Peninsula on two wheels. Cycle between Turkish villages and gain an authentic insight into the everyday life across the area and see why this corner of the world is the perfect place to explore. Cost is £65 and you can choose between a pushbike or e-bike. All proceeds will go to LifeLine.
2. Grand prize draw - buy a raffle ticket to be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize including a personal shopping experience with Anna Berkeley , a Mulberry handbag, and high tea for two at Fortnum and Mason. Tickets cost £10 for a strip of 5 tickets, £20 for ten and so on. You can buy tickets before you arrive in Bodrum. Simply donate on our dedicated JustGiving page (do not include gift aid) and you will receive your tickets when there.
3. Bid for some awesome prizes in our auction including:
- A luxurious 7 night all inclusive stay at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas. It includes 1 round of 25 shots per person clay pigeon shooting and unlimited guided horse riding. Kindly donated by Casa de Campo Resorts and Villas and Resort Marketing International
- Four night stay at Essence at The Fives Beach & three night stay at the Fives Oceanfront, Mexico. Donated by Resort Marketing International & The Fives Hotels
- 7 night stay at The Sens Cancun, Pyramid Cancun, or Grand Oasis Tulum, Mexico. Donated by Resort Marketing International & Oasis Hotels
- 7 night stay at Bel Jou, St Lucia, Sugar Cane or Savannah Beach Club, Barbados. Donated by Resort Marketing International & Sun Group Hotels
- 7 night stay at a TUI Blue accommodation of your choice. Donated by TUI
- 4 night family holiday to The Lujo, Turkey. Donated by easyJet Holidays.
4. Pledge to our £2 per employee campaign. Simply donate £2 for every employee. No matter how big or small your company all those £2s added up will make a real difference to the lives of people in our travel community struggling right now.
Anything you can do to support LifeLine and our travel community would be amazing.
We look forward to seeing you there!